Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 114

RE: more 89 questions.
I respect the fact that "boots" are illegal so please reply to my e-mail please
I dont want to sell anything but would like to trade for stuff I dont have. In
89 Pete was on "Rock Line" and at the end of the interview performed a medly of
WGFA-Acid Queen-Pinball Wizard...I HAD this on cassette from the radio but some
little dick weed ripped all my tapes off from my van last spring. I've been
looking for a year for this little ditty( it's truely an awsome little number).
Can anyone help me? e-mail me for my stuff.