Townshend Ticket For You on 5/4?

Hi All,

As of this writing, I have one extra Pete Townshend ticket for May 4, Saturday,
in New York City.  The two individuals I E-mailed privately either do not check
their mail very often  or were too rude to respond.

Please E-mail me privately if you are interested and make me an offer.

In the event I am overwhelmed with responses, I admit up front that I do not
have the perfect democratic system to insure everyone gets fair treatment as to
whether they get the ticket or not.  The only requirement I have is that you
have the ability to "overnight" me a check well in advance so I can be sure you
do not put a "stop" on the check being paid.  Promptness counts since time is
short.

Larry