Crap

I'm coming out of lurking just to spew a bit. This whole quad thing really
pisses me off. Is anyone else sick of the townshend rehash, or are we all
just trying to relive our childhoods?  Why a big line-up?  Why special
guests?  What the hell?  Why not just play, for chrissakes? Are they that
old and decrepit that they just can't stand up and play, or must Townshend
insist on making headlines everytime he wishes to pick up a guitar again?
The only thing I can say is- at least the show is cheap (until PPV).
(And... where the hell is John?)
Methinks perhaps Townshend has a bit of an ego and can't imagine just
playing a guitar anymore... Let's face it, there are plenty of folks that
kept producing great stuff when they were older.  Is Townshend terrified
of the decline in his quality?
By the way, I love quad, it is my favorite album, etc., but to see it
chucked and hacked around for a benefit makes my stomach churn.

Hugh (back to lurking)