Re: Daltrey cds

DT, re:

>Glad as I am to see 'McVicar' and 'Daltrey' finally released on CD,  there's
a lot of other stuff out there yet to come out.  Does anyone know if 'Ride A
Rock Horse', 'One of the Boys', 'Parting Should Be Painless', or 'Best Bits'
are going to be reissued any time soon?

I'm not Ice T, but... according to "The Naked Eye", all of Roger's CDs will
be remixed and released with bonus tracks... I hope that "Daltrey" will get a
separate treatment here in the USA, as they already missed the boat, leaving
off "There Is Love" (b side to "Thinking"), and as we know, the Euro releases
and the UK/German "McVicar" was not "remixed"...

-wf