New Boot

Folks,
I'm not this rational person you see sitting 'ere in front of you, but I
just picked up a new boot called, "Who Put the Boot in 1976".  The cover is
made to look like a "wanted" poster.  Anyway, it's stuff from the Swansea
6/12/76 show, although not the whole set.  Corrected song list (it's a bit
different on the CD) is as follows:

   Amazing Journey
   Sparks
   The Acid Queen
   Fiddle About
   Pinball Wizard
   I'm Free
   Baba O'Riley
   Squeeze Box (unfortunately cuts out in the middle)
   Behind Blue Eyes
   Dreaming from the Waist (from 30 Years Box Set, I think)
   Summertime Blues
   My Generation
   Join Together Blues
   My Generation Blues
   Won't Get Fooled Again

It has a lot of between-song banter and the sound quality is good - don't
miss this one.

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12