Re: '89 tour notes & "Horton"

Mason, re:

>Looking forward to meeting folks in NY!  I did get a ticket to 5/3,
>so I will be there at the pre-show.  How will we know who is who (no pun
>intended) - name tags, or just hellos?

I'm not Allison Doody, but... glad to see you're going! As for meeting, I'm
keeping track of the people who SAY they are going and will e-mail all of you
regarding a time and place to meet before the show(s). Irish Jack is anxious
to meet and talk to everyone. FYI, I'm having a sweatshirt made with Pete and
Odorono from "Sell Out" on the front, but haven't decided what to put on the
back. You should have no trouble finding me... ...and I'll be with everyone
else...

>>Also - Fang is right again - "Horton" is a lazy boot...

I'll challenge anyone when it comes to Who/Who solo studio material, but when
it comes to "live" sources, I'll defer expertise to Doug P. (Boris6) and/or
Jared H. (TapeBoy). I don't collect live tapes for quality <lack of> reasons.
Therefore, when it comes to naming the source for certain live material, I
may be prone to error... On the other hand, "Hey Joe" and "Born On The Bayou"
DO sound like Dallas, '89...

-wf