Re: Boots and buying in NYC

Lisa, re:

>I'm not WFang, but I'd like to give you a couple of suggestions.

I'm not DylansMuse, but... I e-mailed Rob with the store(s) info, but didn't
mention the titles to pursue (must have been that Evelyn Wood class I never
took)...

Tommy Demos
Lifehouse And Quadrophenia Demos (Daltrey on front cover)
Shakin' All Over
Tales From The Who
Maximum BBC (Hi Watt Label preferred)
Life With The Moons
Lifehouse At Leeds (or "From Lifehouse To Leeds")
Where Are The Kids?
Pure Rock Theater
The Violent Side (or "Starring The Who")
Live in Essen Vol 1&2
Dangerous 1&2
Accept No Substitute (or "Sparks In the Bay") ONLY IF YOU HAVE A PITCH
CONTROL--for both)

>Apart from this gem, I very much like "Pete Townsend: Quadrophenia Demos
(sic)" although my Who-freak/collector friend says I should have gotten the
"Punk Meets the Godfather" boot instead.

Actually, they've both been "superceded" by #2 above, except that your's has
"drowned" which isn't on either as well as some non-Quad tracks making it
worth-while... "Punk" is sorta obsolete at this point...

-wf