Chris's Trek Dialog (some Who)

Chrissy, re:

>Quite the opposite; I'm merely pointing out how YOU have often acted in the
past.  I could post plenty of examples if I wanted.  Your lack of
self-awareness would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

I'm not Deputy Dawg, but... No... the difference is, I'm very "self-aware". I
just don't care. Once again, you're trying to "analyze" me through your own
eyes, which you've repeatedly demonstrated you're incapable of doing.
Furthermore, you have a "problem" with direct confrontation/ communication. Too
bad, isn't it?

>>The above from a guy who criticizes others for having "way too much time on
your hands".  Very good, Richie!  Once again you've proved you're the most
clever kid on the block!

"Gather your wits and hold on fast, your mind must learn to roam..." It's
obvious you can't see the difference, can you? Let me lower myself (once again)
to explain it to you. Your little "MCA Ditty" was like "pissing in the wind".
You spent your time "venting" on MCA, but not to MCA (where you perhaps could
have been "effective"), but to a "deaf" audience (hMMM... maybe if at least it
were funny, it would have had SOME entertainment value.) You are one of those
people who love to complain, but never do anything about it. If you "gave up"
on MCA after one letter, and thought "that's it", then you are a fool. Making a
difference, or being part of the solution takes a lot of work, but, that
wouldn't be for you, would it? My "dialogue" to you, was an acurate
representation of exactly how your stupid "...well, who do you think is a good
actor?" question would have gone. Unfortunately, I'm wasting more of my time
having to "explain the obvious" to you once again...  Hope this helps and no
charge for the free therapy...

-wf ...let's get pretentious and put on an act, let's get portentious and
      embroil the fact...