re: Chris's Trek Dialogue

Chris, re:

> but just because it's often your knee-jerk reaction to attack those who have
upset you doesn't mean that I would rip whoever your faves are.

I'm not Sadam Hussein, but... you've got me all wrong, "pal". Try to place an
image in your itty bitty mind that <thankfully> people think and act in
different ways, different motivations, etc... You are (unfortunately) basing my
replies to how you would/do react under similar circumstances/conditions, etc.

Now, you may be offended, because I don't take you too seriously. That's a
completely different matter...

>> I was just curious to see if you had any opinions on acting...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I can just picture the "stimulating" dialogue:

Chris: "Why do you think Stewart 'stinks'?"
WF:    " 'Cause he doesn't bathe?"
Chris: "No, really? I think he's a great actor!"
WF:    "In other words, you like the show he's in."
Chris:  "Well, maybe. Yes! I said it. OK, I just want to know who YOU think
              is good."
WF:     "hMMM... so, depending on my answer, that's going to change your
              opinion, or perhaps 'enlighten' you?"
Chris:   "It might. I just want to know!"
WF:      "Should I list just 'bald' actors?"
Chris:   "That's not very funny!"
WF:      "Tell that to the 'Hair Club For Men'!"
Chris:   "No, seriously. I want to know. And I'm going to keep bugging you
              until you tell me! I think the guy is great and have lost a lot
of sleep
              since you said he wasn't!"
WF:       "Oh, well in that case... hMMM... Harrison Ford? Sean Connery?
                Michael Douglas? Just to name a few... Are you now going to
tell
                me that the guy with the misshapen, bald head is in THEIR
                league?"
Chris:     "Well... I think..."
WF:        "No, I don't think so..."
Chris:     "Has anyone ever told you that you're a jerk?"
WF:        "Oh please! Never! Say, I'm not supposed to be 'upset' too, am
                 I?"

-wf ...from wiser folks who've been through it all, to the faded names
      sprayed up on the wall...