gold glass & zep

Can anyone tell me of the Gold Disc is *that* much better than the regular CD?

>I'm not Michael Douglas, but... people have disagreed with me with me on this
>one... I don't think there has been a good "Empty Glass" on CD... although, I
>think the gold one comes closest...

>>It's cleaner, crisper, and features an unreleased passage on the song Empty
>>Glass.

>A slight correction here. The gold EG features an unreleased passage in
>Gonna Get Ya.

OK, what about the re-reissue of EG that came out in the fall.  It's
remastered from the original master tapes.  How's the sound on that one
compared to the first issue and the gold cd.

Also, does the re-reissue have the extended passage on Gonna Get Ya??

Led-Zeppelin modeled themselves after the Who (before & after), whadda ya think?

Jimmy Page & Pete Townshend  (dark hair and ten tons of talent on the guitar)
Robert Plant & Roger Daltry  (blond god's with incredible vocals)
John Bonham & Keith Moon  (incredible alchoholic drummers who lived reckless
lives than ended in death)
John Paul Jones & John Entwhistle  (the multi-talented and underapprechiated
bass players who show very little emotion on stage, both can play multiple
instruments and compose)

I would have to say that I enjoy the Who & Zep equally.  Although I listen
to the Who far more often these days, I suffer from FM burnout on the mighty
Zep.  The Who also has  a larger catolog to choose from.

I would have to give credit to Zep for respecting Bonham and calling it
quit's after his demise.  I wish the Who would have done the same for Moon.
Unfortunately, I beleive that Zep had a few more killer albums in them as
Robert Plant's early solo stuff concluded.  I beleive the last couple of Who
albums would have been better served if they were Pete Townshend solo albums.

As the cliche' goes, IMHO.

--James