Re: Maximum R&B Book

At 10:57 AM 04/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Someone mentioned awhile back that a new version
>of Richard Barnes' "Maximum R&B" Book was to
>issued sometime soon (or was definitely in the works).
>
>Can someone tell me if it was issued, or when it will be?
>
>I have a copy that I bought in England in 83'. But, the pages
>have begun to come out of the thing, and I fear opening
>it in case the whole thing shold come apart.

Virtually all of the pages have fallen out of mine. Sometime I have to put
them back in order. I do have another copy that I won that is still sealed.
I don't dare open it.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/