TOMMY CD-ROM

I finally got my hands on a Macintosh with a CD-ROM player and was able to
see my TOMMY CD.

Since I'm on vacation and trying to visit with friends, I don't have a whole
lot of time to check the CD out in its entirety, but from what I can tell,
you get little sound bites of the whole Tommy album -- 1969 version, LSO,
Soundtrack, and Broadway versions.  During the sound bites, there is video
that reminded me a lot of the background visuals for the Psychoderelict tour.

There are also photographs.  One picture is entilted "Townshend Family
Christmas".  What is interesting about this photo is that it looks very much
like the Christmas scene from the Tommy movie.  Funny hats and all.

You can click on sound bites of interviews with the band, see parts of Tommy
being performed at Isle of Wight, etc.  Unfortunately, I don't have time for
more details, and I am going to leave the CD with my friend, so what I don't
get to see today, I'll have to wait until after the CD is released.

I'm not totally impressed with the CD, but when I upgrade my computer I will
most likely be getting the CD -- but that is because I'm a huge Tommy fan.