This and That

Re McVicar:  Thanks to Alan for the good intentions in listing vinyl McVicar
credits.  However, I too have that information from the vinyl.  The mystery
is finding the track by track musician info.  Whoever said John is on "My
Time is Gonna Come," I beg to disagree.  The
opening riff sounds like John, but the rest of the song is entirely too
boring and static to be him.  I'd say that John is clearly on "Just a Dream
Away" and "Waiting For A Friend."  Further comments, anyone?

Re Michael Dorn/Othello/John:  If Othello was black, then my faux paux.  I
thought I read when the movie came out that it was radical racial
cross-casting.  Either way, I still like the idea.  :)

Re Pete "Who R U" Vocals:  Yes, he did a similar version to DST many a night
on the PsychoD tour.  Great version.  As was Roger's bluesy DST remaking on
the tour.

Re Linda Perry:  While I'm not real keen on her Dr. Jimmy, I thought her
"Acid Queen" was highly credible and her duet with Roger on "I'm Free" one of
the high points of the Carnegie Hall shows, along with Pete, the John tracks,
"Song Is Over," "Sea Refuses No River," and "Imagine A Man".  (I was there
both nights.)  IMHO, Spin Doctors were a waste of time and space (because of
their talent-or lack thereof-not their looks).  P.S.  Gary,  I don't recall
LP doing 5.15.