Re: 2nd Fillmore Show?

NE10, re:

>At this point, it's just a dirty rumor, but I spoke to a broker friend of
mine in the Bay Area who was told that they will be adding a second Pete
show.  I can't imagine when they'd do it..

I'm not a booking agent, but... if I wanted to be real creative, I'd book the
damn show before or after (back-to-back) the current SF show... Pete can do 2
"shorter" sets, or strain his voice a bit as he did after he did a full
rehearsal for the BAOM show in NYC/'93...

-wf