Y-95 tv commercial (Southern Ontario)Sun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

Did anyone in the Greater Toronto area catch radio station Y95's
commercial last night?
I was working in the basement, with the tv on upstairs.  All of a
sudden, i hear Rog screaming to the end of Won't Get Fooled Again.  They
played a couple of other bands and finished with The Who again.  I raced
upstairs, but missed it.
It reminded me of the commercial Q107 used to play (Q and Y are owned by
the same company) back when they were a leader.
Appologies to people outside the listening area.
Mike