Re: Dogs & Tommy

Rich, re:

> Pete sounds different, and is easier to understand as one
>might expect.  My impression now is that the name of the dog was "Yellow
>Printer."  Does anyone have the lyrics/dialogue to check on this?

I'm not Magic Johnson, but... the Box Set version is in stereo and sounds
better... While I don't have the lyrics handy (they might be on the Japanese
"Direct Hits"), I always thought it was "Gallapinter"...

>>Also, if anyone else has this songbook, it looks as if there were some kind
of inserts just inside the front and back covers.  If so, what were these?

I'll look at the songbook later, when I'm at home...

-wf