Re: newsflash!!

>Mark:
>
>Cute.  Very well written.  For a minute i got all excited.  Then I got
>all depressed....

Jay:

I'm not Tarzan Of The Apes...

I do try to temper my anger at MCA with humor (at least here on the Digest),
but the idea was to get more outrageous as the "article" progressed. Sorry
to have depressed you...not my intent at all! However, perhaps I went too
far with the Page remarks. It seemed funny enough as I wrote them...I have
to admit, I was laughing myself as I wrote some of it. The Cheeta quote, at
least. Wish I could have come up with a better monkey name...Bonzo was the
only other thing I could think of, and that wasn't clear enough...although I
am willing to entertain the idea that Reagan is an MCA exec. That wouldn't
be a surprise.

Maybe I just have too much time on my hands here at the store...on the other
hand, that's one of the reasons I opened it.
Anyway, that was my contribution to The Biggest Lie thread...as well as a
swipe at my favorite "record" company. Stay tuned for updates as Geraldo
opens the vault...I understand the first tape they listened to had a killer
version of Whole Lotta Love recorded in 1967 (and written by Pete). "You
need coolin'/Baby I ain't foolin'...yeeeaaahhh!..."

                   Cheers                   ML