Tommy Songbook

Oddly enough all I have left is the insert to the Tommy songbook.  It was a
paper copy of the lyrics with a cover vaguely resembling the "See Me Feel Me"
picture sleeve.
Subject: Dogs & Tommy
Author:  Bogie3200@aol.com at Internet
 Sun Dec  7 13:25:10 PST 1997
Date:    4/18/96 9:54 AM

Somebody recently included a snippet from the closing moments of "Dogs," when
Pete is babbling about finding his wage packet.  The name of the dog was typed
as "Galliprinter" or something like that.  This is how I always thought Pete
pronounced the pup's name, until I listened carefully to the version on the
boxed set.  Pete sounds different, and is easier to understand as one might
expect.  My impression now is that the name of the dog was "Yellow Printer."
Does anyone have the lyrics/dialogue to check on this?

On a different note, I have a Tommy songbook (it looks like an original)
which doesn't include the sheet music for "Eyesight To The Blind," and has an
interesting variation. Between "Overture" and "It's A Boy" there is a song
entitled "Tommy" with the following lyrics:  "Tommy can you hear me (sung
five times), Can you hear me, how can he be saved?" followed by "See me, feel
me, touch me, heal me," and then it repeats the whole "Tommy can you..."
sequence.  These lyrics are the ones in the middle of "Christmas" as we all
know it, except that in this book they're missing from that song.  Could it
be that Pete (or someone) made a last-minute decision to take the song called
"Tommy" and stick it in the middle of "Christmas"?

Also, if anyone else has this songbook, it looks as if there were some kind
of inserts just inside the front and back covers.  If so, what were these?

Rich B.