RE: Moon Movie

>>Robert Downey Jr. or Johnnie Depp as Keith Moon.
>>
>>Who would play Pete though?
>>
>>How about John Cussak or Nicholas Cage?
>
>        Okay, they both resemble Pete in certain ways, but why else would
>these two actors be good for the role?  I would choose Cussak over Cage,
>I'm not sure why.
>                                                                        Stacey

The answer to all casting parts for the great Keith Moon biography will
have to be Gary Oldman. He's played everyone from Sid Vicious to Lee Harvey
Oswald to Dracula. Plus a chilling cameo in a Guns 'N Roses video. Plus,
he's English. Therefore, he could probably play all four Who members with a
change of make-up and a cup of tea. I'll be glad to overdub the drums.
Now, a much bigger question: who plays the parts of Kit Lambert,Chris
Stamp, and Bob Pridden?