Jody WHO?

Hiya folks,

I was re-watching my Disney DST special, and I am posing a challenge to
all of you:

I challenge one of you to prove to me that Jody Linscott isn't a waste of
space.

I can't figure out what the hell she is doing there.  Even if she was
needed for say, timpanis, it's not like the ORCHESTRA wasn't there...

I challenge you all.

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.