Who hates Whom?- (Chicago)

Amira wrote:

I'm glad to read that Chicago is not the only radio station-impaired
city this side of the Atlantic.  (Down with Q101!  Down with Q101!)
Our classic rock station plays a lot of Who---albeit the same three
songs over and over---plus a lot of the groups most of you mentioned.

   I beg to differ. First of all, there is only one classic rock
station in Chicagoland, WCKG-FM, 105.9, two if you count the 50,000
watt Kenosha station WIIL-FM, 95.1. WCKG plays a lot more than just
three different Who songs. Not only do they play all the usual stuff,
which amounts to a lot more than three, you'll also hear more obscure
songs like Another Tricky Day. Neither station plays any Who solo
comps, though.
   WXRT-FM, 93.1, plays a significant amount of Who, although WXRT is
not classic rock. They don't play the usual Who songs, but the ones
they do play tend to get played over and over.

                                                        *John*