Re: Who hates whom? (modern rock)

Ian wrote:

>Now I listen to modern rock in the car more than anything else.

It's strange, but five years ago I rarely listened to or knew anything about
modern rock, and my radio was always tuned to a classic rock station.  Now
when I'm listening to music on the radio (and not sporting events or all-talk
stations), I also find myself listening to our area's two modern rock
stations much more than our two classic rock stations.  So I'd like to thank
the classic rock narrow playlist for making me hipper in my 30s than I was in
my 20s!

Rich B.