Re: Rocks In The Head

I don't know what the consensus has been, but I like what I've heard of ROCKS
IN THE HEAD (I just recently bought it when it was really cheapo). My
personal Daltrey favorites are McVICAR and PARTING SHOULD BE PAINLESS. I
thought the Daltrey-does-Bryan-Ferry approach on PARTING was really good and
very off-character for Rog.

Also, I do consider DALTREY SINGS TOWNSHEND to be a solo album, since Daltrey
got the project rolling. I just wish the BEHIND BLUE EYES that Entwistle did
on the other night was featured--a great acoustic bass solo! I really enjoy
DST because the song selection was atypical (THE SONG IS OVER, AFTER THE
FIRE,  a different interpretation of BABA, etc.).

--Jim