Who hates wha???

I'll tell ya----I just can't listen to the radio anymore. It's almost
embarassing to say but I know listen to the oldies station here in NY.
 Once in a while I'll listen to WNEW--when I really NEED to rock. But
hey listen--I have heard NEW from the 1st days--I have supported the
station for ever and even went to a Daltry solo show that the station
had as a Xmas show way back in 198???? - It was pretty much the only
station I listened to for yrs and yrs.. In 1978 I moved to Miami and was
stuck listening to the garbage stations down there (WSHE) and really
missed the NY radio so much that I had friends sending me tapes
(remember cptwalker?? ) Anyway what has happened????? Is it that there
just isn't any new bands that are any good--or is it that the radio
bosses have forgotten how to do the job???
   Now I listen to Imus in the morning--and get some laughs,instead of
listening to
   Rush-(man why are they even mentioned in the same breathe as the Who)
   Journey
   Bob Seger
   Pearl Jam (tho they are who fans)
   The freakin Beatles (man I hate them,,most over rated band ever)
   Alanis Mor-----whats her name/
   I can go on and on and on
   WNEW used to be great--they would play anything at any time--I have
heard entire Who albums played--not just WN--I'm talking Sell Out,etc
 But what happened--maybe the same thing as what happened to Clive
Bunker (he was Jethro Tulls 1st drummer--and he was terrific) no one
knows what happened to him!!
   I remember listening to Scott Muni,when in the studio walked
Pete,John,Roger and Keith---they proceeded to stay for about 2 hrs and
just go crazy--it was unbelievable--they played records and just went
wild in the studio over live radio. Stuff like that happened all the
time---But the best thing was the music,,everything was great--there
just isn;t any great radio any more--and its a damn shame

long live rock--I need it every nite
 I;ll be at Dr. Townsends show on Sat----seeya
   whoman                Mark