No Doo Dah

>And Mark, the Bonzo Dog Band dropped the "Doo-Dah" before their first album,
>and "King of Scurf" (not "Scruff", scurf=dandruff) was on their "last" album
>"Let's Make Up and Be Friendly".

Mike:

I'm not the Urban Spaceman...
Perhaps so, but I will never leave out the Doo Dah. Call me a completist if
you will.
I was blissfully ignorant of the word scurf, which means I have a clean
scalp (I guess).
The song in question was first heard by me on THE BEST OF THE BONZOS (a
double LP, not to be confused with THE BEAST OF THE BONZOS, which is
something completely different). I now also have LET'S MAKE UP (and the
rest), though. Great band, even without the Moon connection. They're the
best thing about the Magical Mystery Tour mini-movie...they completely shame
The Beatle efforts with a stirring rendition of Death Cab For Cutie
(complete with a stripper).

                   Cheers                   ML