Re: Post-Moon Boots, DST videos

At  8:57 PM 96.4.14 -0400, Gary Sumpter wrote:
>A couple of quick questions:
>
>(1) Can anyone recommend any good quality post-Moon boots or videos?  For
>those of you who dislike Kenney Jones, think in terms of sound quality, please.

Get the 1979 Chicago show, and the 1981 (or '82 - I can't remember) Essen,
Germany show.  Both are available on video, and part of the Chicago show
was in the 30 Years video.  The Essen one is called "Rockpalast", which I
believe is the name of a TV show.  IMO the Chicago show is better, but both
are worth having.

Good night,

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/