Who Openers

Anybody mention David Johanssen in 82? This was post-Dolls, pre-Saturday
Night Live. He opened for them in Indy in 82. His set may have been decent,
but his sound system was lowsy--had me worrying that the Who would sound
equally as muddy. Not to fear, the Who's system was loud and clear (OK, it
did take me a few seconds to realize the tape intro to Baba).

My wife saw the Who in 82 in Lexington KY but doesn't remember who opened for
them then (my wife doesn't attend to details like that).

--Jim