RealitySun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

I am sort of concerned about that honker that Townshend blew during "The Who
Rocks America"
tape. Now, did someone scrape it up or did some lucky Canadian catch it right
in the face? At any
rate, where is the honker residing these days? Is there a Who Honker Museum
in the US, with
exhibits such as "Honker #12C. Recovered from the stage on March 23, 1973.
ACTUAL TRACES
OF PCP!"? This question has been a stone in my shoe for nearly 15 years.
I also sort of wonder why some people use the names of "Star Trek" figures
instead of using words
like "fuck" and "shit" and "piss". Anyone who is interested in The Who should
not be offended (my
mouth made a little "o" and my right hand raised to cover it) by these words.
These are rather foul
words, but they can be used tastefully. I don't get what "Star Trek" and The
Who have in common.
I mean, I've seen the band. They didn't look like a bunch of space bunnies to
me. The Who's
music and lyrics do not remind me of space. It reminds me of Earth. It
reminds me of reality.