German...Centaurs...Tea Cozies...

Ah! This is what I get for reading the digest version of the mailing
list, I miss out on the German translating! My big chance to show off my
one year of high school foreign language, and I missed it! Ah well. :(
All the rest of you have done quite well with it, no corrections to be
made from this Fraulein. Incidently, during the unit where we learned
the German words for articles of clothing, I remembered that 'skirt'
translates as 'Rock' by this clever phrase: "'Slit Skirts' is a rock
song." Whatever others may say about Chinese Eyes, I know that it is an
album with great educational value, and should definatly be used in
grammar schools around the world as a learning tool. Only the cover may
be too scary for small children...it's certainly too scary for ME. I
used my scanner and Corel Photo Pain to design a Ledbetter original
Chinese Eyes cover, which I like much better.
Speaking of album covers, I just checked in my new Maximum R&B book, and
the Centaur named Roger does appear to be missing certain features
usually associated with stallions...of course, this is no reason to
assume he has been gelded, this horse might be a mare! I'll show the
picture to my sister and ask what she thinks, she's the equestrian one.
I'm just a computer geek.

Tea cozies are very cute and funny. Especially ones with pom poms on the
top.

                                   Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com