Re: MCA...Fools Paradise.

>Mark writes:
>

>>I'm not Shakespeare...but I may be "shakin' all over" (with anger).
>>Exactly WHAT bad advice was it that burnt MCA in the past?
>
>Perhaps it was hard-core Who fans who advised MCA to let the Who sign with
>Warner Bros...  Maybe we were too insistent on getting a "souvenir" album
>from the '82 tour...

I'm not Clark Kent...
I've been doing some research, and so far I've found out:

You can give a bunch of monkeys some typewriters and eventually you'll get
Shakespeare...shave one and give him a pen and you've got an MCA exec...

An MCA exec is the one who, while driving home from the movie Superman,
wondered if he could afford the guys who taught Chris Reeve to fly to teach
him...

MCA records supports many "special ed" classes throughout the country...

It was an MCA exec who was thought that Mork And Mindy had at least ten more
good years...and they miss The Flying Nun, too.

MCA execs think that manual labor is the president of Mexico...

                   Cheers                   ML