Re: German Apple Scrumplings

John, Re:

> By the way, if "geld" is the German word for money, then is a "gelding" a
> German person with a lot of money?  If so, I wish I were a gelding!

Sorry, "gelding" doesn't make any sense in German.  The correct suffix would be
"-ling", but "Geldling" is not a common word in German...  Anyway, nice joke
:-)

> Well, at least I don't wish I were German...

There's nothing wrong with being German, at least if you belong to the second
post-war generation...  The only problem is that import records are not that
easily available here in Germany :-(

Bernd