WMMM - Verona, Madison

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello Rich B! I sees you are posting
from the Mad City as well. I love WMMM! :) Me mum always keeps it set to
105.5 in the car, to my great joy. The morning of the last day of finals
they played "My Baby Gives it Away", surely a sign that I would do well
(and I did!). In all the six states I have lived in, WMMM is the only
radio station I've ever heard that played Pete's solo stuff. Yay!
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com