Guided By Voices Sings My Generation

My cousin told me that the May issue of a magazine called CMJ New Music had a
cover blurb declaring "Guided By Voices Sings My Generation" but the issue
was sealed in a plastic bag and he didn't feel like ripping it open so he
could provide no details of the article's contents.  I don't know of anyplace
offhand that carries this magazine, so I'd appreciate knowing if anyone on
the list can tell what the article is about.

I suppose there might not be any Who content in the article (i.e., the
magazine is just stealing that song title to draw attention) but this could
have something to do with a rumor I heard sometime last year that Guided By
Voices was planning to cover Quadrophenia (Phish must've heard this rumor,
realized what a great idea it was, and beat 'em to the punch!).

Rich B.