Local Radio Station

Amira wrote:

on the list mentioning that radio stations are not playing any
remastered Who
favorites, and I've never heard a solo by one of the members of the
Who on the
radio, ever.

All the following are Chicago stations.

   Pete's Let My Love Open The Door gets some airplay. I heard After
The Fire by Roger on Rock103 a couple of weeks ago. XRT plays My Baby
Gives It Away now and then. A few songs got airplay the week they
were released, such as Avenging Annie, by Roger on the Loop.

                                                    John