Re: BBS

On Fri, 12 Apr 1996, Kent Compton wrote:

> Has there been any thought to making our group into a BBS?  It seems much more
> logical.  First, because some of us keep changing the subject which means its
> incredibally difficult to follow the conversation threads.  Secondly,  my
> inbox is LOADED.  :-)

Oh boy, a BBS, can we have download ratios and downtime while the sysop
tries to find replacement parts for the CoCo3??? :)
There is the digestified version if you want it all at once...

> BTW:  I know there are alt.rock.who Newgroups out there.

I much prefer the listserv to alt.music.who, because it is less prone to
cross posted garbage from the Beavises (Beavii???) and Buttheads from
alt.music.ledzeppelin and elsewhere out there in netland.

On a Who related note, anyone know if Pete's mini tour will be expanded
to include Toronto? (seems strange it wasn't included in the first place)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend