Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 100

At 3:45 4/10/96, The Who Mailing List wrote:

>From: Brian.Cady@turner.com
>Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:11:30 -0400
>Subject: APRIL IN WHOSTORY
>
>     15 years ago this month:
      ^^^^^^^^
>     The "Concerts For The People Of Kampuchea" LP

Oof.

>     25 years ago this month:
      ^^^^^^^^
>     The "Who's Next" version of "Won't Get Fooled Again" is recorded at
>     Stargroves.

Ow!  Ow!

Man.  The truth _does_ hurt. :-)

>>From: WFang01@aol.com
>Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 13:52:42 -0400
>Subject: Re: PT West-coast shows
>
>amck, re:
>
>>??  The only photo I saw of him on "Chris's Ego Inflator" was the
>>photo of him in front of the collapsed highway
>>(http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/earthquake.html).  If that looks
>>feminine, you _do_ need a higher-res monitor :-)
>
>I'm not Liberace, but... that's very nice. Perhaps you can fly to Japan and
>become better "aquainted"???

<takes another swig of vodka> Ya know <hic>, Ah think thassa exelent idea.
Ah think Chris's a verra <belch> a verrattractive man.  Ah'm gonna booka
plane ri' now   <stands up, staggers sideways into nearby table, falls on
floor in sodden heap>

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend