Pete's Set List ?

The following is the set list Pete performed at the Paul Simon & Friends
benefit on Sept 10, 1995 at the Paramount at Madison Square Garden in NYC....

-The Kids Are Alright
-Save It For Later
-Slit Skirts
-Dr. Jimmy
-Love Reign O'er Me
-I Put A Spell On You
-I'm An Animal
-Drowned

Put briefly it was a great show....Pete performs with great power and
intensity as a soloist and that night he was in quite good humor &
spirits...he played with only his accoustic and a very big piano...the above
list should be a partial for the upcoming shows....

It is my understanding that tickets to the NYC Supper Club shows will go on
sale Monday April 15th through ticketmaster only...good luck!!!

Best Regards .........Joel

" I don't know about guardian angels...
  All  I know about is staying alive
  I can't shout about spiritual labels...
  When little ones die and big ones thrive
  All I know is that I've been makin' it
  And there've been times I didn't deserve to...."

Somebody Saved Me...1982