PT West-coast shows

> From: WFang01@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 08:56:04 -0500
> Subject: Re: Starring the Who!
>
> CHRIS, re:
>
> My name's not Renee Richards, but... Oh sorry, but my office monitor isn't as
> hi-res as my .25 Sony and when I scoped out "Chris's Ego Booster" (your web
> page), your GIF appeared a bit more feminine. That, and its contents and
> all...

??  The only photo I saw of him on "Chris's Ego Inflator" was the
photo of him in front of the collapsed highway
(http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/earthquake.html).  If that looks
feminine, you _do_ need a higher-res monitor :-)

ObWho:

Well, I don't think I know anything you don't about Pete's upcoming
shows, except that I'm planning on being at the West Coast shows and
look forward to meeting any listers Who'll be there.

--
Alan McKendree          amck@eden.com           512-478-9900
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701