Re: "Left for Dead"

Jen, re:

>   Speaking of which, how do the experienced fans like "The Rock"?  I'm
>dying for my copy to come in!

I'm not Black Tooth, Pookie, Hippy or Peaches, but... "experienced"??? In
what way??? Not understanding the full intention of the question... "The
Rock" is pretty good. It's the kinda album that you first have to go...
"huh???" The reason I say that is... a) John doesn't sing on the album (so
you have to adjust your senses to another singer) and b) John didn't write
all the material (4 songs) as he was trying to get a "band effort" album, as
opposed to a "solo album". The results are pretty good, but different. My
favorite cut on the disc is "Life After Love"... And, of course, the cover is
interesting and drawn by John...

So... there you have it...

-wf