Re: Ray High, etc.

salamander@MADNET.COM, Re:

> you are actually :)" "...Can someone enlighten poor foreginers like me
> on what the name Ray High does imply" dialog, I'd like to offer a word
> of explanation to Bernd. As far as I know, the name Ray High has no
> negative connotations, whoever said that was just quoting from the
> Ray/Rastus dialog from right before "Let's Get Pretentious". :) I'm sure
> Bernd isn't really ugly at all, right? :)

Sorry for the confusion.  Of course I was thinking of that Ray/Rastus dialogue
in my original posting.  But I didn't realize that Shane just continued my joke
with one more quotation from the same dialogue.  This way, I ruined my own joke
:-(.

Now back to more interesting Who stuff...

Bernd   ---   `With eyes full of shame...'