JE photos from 1/21/96

        I just came back from the post office--everyone who has been
patiently waiting for photographs from me, be aware that they are on their
way.  I would be interested to hear any responses or criticisms you have
about them.  I hope you enjoy the photographs as much as I enjoyed taking
them.
        If anyone else is interested in procuring a set of photographs from
me, I'll let everyone know eventually when it would be a good time for me.
Incidently, when I offered them in February, I couldn't have picked a worse
time!  In any event, it seems like the next time I'll offer them will be
way into the summer.  Thanx y'all for showing interest in the photos!

                                                                Stacey