Townshend For Others

I'm not listening to what the flower people say...
I was just wondering if we could get a list of what Pete has played on for
others. For instance, he played acoustic guitar on Hard Woman (Jagger's
first solo album). He produced his brother Simon's first album, and
presumably added some vocals and played (although he's not credited with
it). He also produced the Thunderclap Newman and Arthur Brown's albums in
`68-`69. He co-wrote and played on Gilmour's song Love On The Air.
Well, that's a start. I'll turn it over to someone else now...

                   Cheers                   ML