Re: Gads, my first posting to the list in ... months? years?

Owen, re:

>I also remember hearing that JAE had formed a band with
>Skunk Baxter and Mickey Thomas (from Jefferson Starship) called (creatively
enough) Baxter/Entwistle/Thomas, and that a tour was imminent. This must have
been around '91 or '92 (I'm guessing). Never did hear a peep about it later
so I assumed the rumor was false, or that the group fell apart fast.

I'm not the remains of the Elephant Man, but... funny that you mention that.
I asked JAE on Tuesday night WHY it took so many years to get back "out
there" and he was saying something about "another" John Entwistle Band that
he had formed around that time... hMMM...

-wf