Fwd: Re: Lifehouse/Rush

>It certainly does.  I stand corrected.  What'd Neil say about Keith?  I
>realize it will never happen, but I'd LOVE to see him play with The Who.
>On the other hand, I believe the original question was regarding whether
>the Lifehouse concept influenced the story behind 2112.  I don't really
>think this has anything to do with Neil's drumming, but with his lyric
>writing.  Am I wrong here?

I'm not Bill Clinton's latest indecisive decision but I was trying to allude
to a possible "connection" between Keith Moon's influence on Peart and the
Who's music.  Anyway as to Neil's response it was something to the effect
that as much as he was influenced by Moon, he could never be as wild and
unpredictable.  He prefers a more structured approach.

Personally I could never see Peart play with the Who, they already have
Simon Phillips.