Re: JAE Event - 4/2/96

Gary, re:

>Well, I'm not O.J.... PS:  Any chance that he may play "Ten Little Friends"?

I'm not Al Cowlings, but... Unfortunately, no. They didn't rehearse that one.
Maybe, being the last show and all, "My Size" would find it's way back in
there, but I wouldn't count on it... Do look for "Under A Raging Moon",
though... See yah there...

re: >> I think Lev is correct on this one....

Actually he was 99% correct and I was wrrrong... After checking the actual
discs, "Who's Missing" was from '85, but "Two's Missing" was from March,
1987, as opposed to Lev's quote of "April, 1987". Being sleepy peepy after
the JAE party the night before, I <Riker> up! Can't say it won't happen
again, but...