Re: Some simple questions

Norton, re:

>>> Lev, re:

>>> Ed Hanel and CC both say April 1987. Who's Missing was '85.

> I'm not Ralph Kramden, but... I'll double check that. I had "Who's Missing"
at '84 and "Two's Missing" at '85... I'll pull out the vinyl for
confirmation... ...as some of the CD copywrite dates have known to be
inaccurate...

     I think Lev is correct on this one....I borrowed Marty Secero's LP's
recently, to make up booklets for my cd's, which do NOT come with all the
liner notes from Pete and John (MCA oughta be ashamed of themselves, them
cheap bastards!), and recall the dates on the LP covers.  (Booklets turned out
pretty good, too, if I do say so myself!)

     So there you are!

                respectfully,
                gary m