Rush and Who

Lots of Who influence in Rush, especially latter day Rush. Neal Peart`s
powerful roll style is VERY indebted to Keith; ditto a lot of Alex Lifeson`s
rhythm guitar riffs in relation to PT -  think of Power Windows for example.
Less so with Geddy Lee - more Plant there with some influence from another
Canadian, the matchless Burton Cummings. Now there`s a guy who can sing the
true swinging rock and roll, but we`re getting away from the Who here.
Still, interesting to compare the Who`s Shaking All Over to the Guess Who`s
version. I`ve never heard the original, incidentally, by the Briton Johnny
Kidd.......Gary M.