Re: who (& the dead)

At  9:06 PM 96.4.3 -0500, mishura/mckenna wrote:
>        im not dickie wiener, but did anyone on the list ever catch the who
>when they played w/the dead? wasnt this 10/10/76, or somewhere around then?
>
>anyone ever hear anything about this show(s)

I'm not Jack Straw, but I think the info (when they played) is in "Before I
Get Old".  Also, my buddy has a Dead video which shows a 1980's-looking
Pete on stage with "The Boyz".  I think this might have been in Essen.

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150