Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 93

Lev:

> I'm not Jack Paar, but were they really playing Who Are You in 1977?  (CC
> writes that the incident about which the song was written was in March
> '77, so I guess it could be possible...when was the Kilburn concert

Hmmm...Kilburn was December of 77.  So it can work out.  The version of
WAY was not very good at all.  Roger didn't really know the words, Keith
obviously had no clue what was going on, it was basically Roger doing the
first verse and then Pete kind of improvising on the chorus before they
just went into WGFA...

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Let us cling together as the years go by.... -- Queen
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.