Re: Rarities CD

>I have the Australian issue of the two RARITIES.
>
>Are you refering to "Join Together: Who Rarities"??? Yes, that one definately
>has an edited "Relay". It seems that albums untimely release caused some
>"headaches" for Polydor who didn't authorize it. However, it's wide sales,
>especially as an import in the USA, made Polydor realize that they had to
>release the same in Europe--but improved...

WF:

I'm not a knife...now THIS is a knife...
Yes, that's it. JOIN TOGETHER: RARITIES (released 1982) and RARITITES:
VOLUME ONE (released 1983), both on Polydor. Actually, now that I have them
in front of me, I see that R:V 1 is British Polydor while JT is "marketed in
Australia by PolyGram Records under exclusive licence," but also on the
Polydor label.
Right now, with the reissue series yet uncompleted, the remaining unreleased
cuts that can be found on here are (R:V 1) an extended version of Dr. Jekyll
And Mr. Hyde and (JT:R) the live Baby, Don't You Do It (first released as
the B side of Join Together).
For whatever that's worth...

         Cheers                         ML